Cranberry Orange Kombucha Recipe
The holidays are here! Mix it up for your holiday guests with a tangy, bubbly treat.
Servings: Makes 14 cups
- 1/2 cup water
- 14 cups Traditional Wonder Drink Kombucha
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup 100% cranberry juice
- 1 1/4 cup orange juice freshly squeezed
- 3 TBSP honey
- Add the water and cranberries to a medium pot. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to a low setting.
- Add the cranberry juice, orange juice, and honey. Stir and simmer until the mixture reduces by about half. About 10 minutes
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add the mixture to the traditional kombucha and refrigerate immediately. Enjoy!