Lemonade Mint Kombucha
May brings so many wonderful things and on the top of the list, the unofficial start of summer!
We’re celebrating the season with our deliciously refreshing Lemonade Mint Kombucha recipe. The zest of lemons and the fresh kick of mint topped off with the fun fizz of kombucha makes this the perfect combo for warmer days ahead! Relax by the pool, on your porch, or even on your couch! Nothing says summer vibes like an ice-cold glass of lemonade, we simply can’t resist!
Makes 2 servings.
- 1 can of Traditional-flavored Original Wonder Drink
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of lemon juice
- 2 lemons, sliced (for garnish)
- 5 mint leaves
- In a large pitcher, mix 1 can of Traditional flavored Original Wonder Drink kombucha and 1 cup of lemon juice.
- In a small bowl, dissolve 1 tablespoon of sugar into water. Then pour the water into the kombucha/lemonade mixture and stir.
- Serve on ice and with additional lemon wedges and fresh mint.