Spiced Kombucha Recipe
Ready for this one? We’re bringing you our Spiced Kombucha recipe-just what the doctor ordered for brisk fall days and crisp evenings.
Makes 2 serving:
- 2 cans of Apple Mint Wonder Drink
- 1 sliced apple
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 ½ inch chunk of ginger cut in pieces
- 2 cloves
- Ground cinnamon
- Stevia sweetener or sweetener of your choice
- Place all ingredients in a large container, sealed for 1-2 hours.
- Strain out ginger from mixture.
- Place cinnamon and sweetener on a plate and wet the top of your glasses. Dip your glasses onto the plate where the rim is coated with cinnamon and sweetener.
- Pour kombucha mixture over ice and enjoy!