Very Berry Kombucha Recipe
This very berry ‘booch will brighten anyone’s day. Share this one with a pal because it’s a recipe for two. Enjoy!
Makes 2 servings
- 2 cans of Traditional Wonder Drink
- ¾ cup fresh blueberries
- Mint leaves (optional) and lime wedges for garnish
- Combine blueberries small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil. Use a fork to smash the blueberries then reduce the heat and continue to gently boil for another 5 minutes. Remove the saucepan from the heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Next combine the blueberry mixture with 2 cans of Traditional Wonder Drink poured into a bowl.
- Place in the fridge until chilled.
- Pour into separate glasses with ice, a squeeze of fresh lime juice, fresh blueberries and fresh mint (optional), then enjoy!