Kiwi Mango Sorbet
Our Kombucha sorbet is a dairy-free frozen treat makes a delicious alternative to ice cream.
- 1 cup kiwi, peeled and cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 cup cucumber cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 cup Tropical Mango Wonder Drink
- Small handful of fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- Chop kiwi and cucumber into small pieces and freeze for at least one to two house.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend on high for about 30 seconds until smooth. Adjust the sweetness if desired.
- For a softer sorbet, serve immediately.
- Serve with fresh mint and add kiwi slices ontop of you desire. Enjoy!