Strawberry Mint Kombucha Refresher
Kombucha is more than just good for you - it’s also refreshing and perfect for the upcoming warm weather! Not to mention, kombucha is the perfect substitute for that sugary drink you’ve been trying to kick to the curb for some time now. This simple refresher recipe will quickly jazz up your drink and take your kombucha sipping to the next level!
Makes 1 serving.
- 1 can Traditional-flavored Original Wonder Drink
- 3-4 medium strawberries, sliced
- 3 mint leaves
- Pour Wonder Drink Traditional into glass or jar
- Slice strawberries and add them to the glass
- Let the mix sit in the refrigerator for up to an hour to allow the strawberry flavor to fuse with the kombucha
- Add ice to the glass and top with a few sprigs of mint and enjoy!